Heather Gardens - 55+ community in Aurora, CO 80014
If you are a buyer aged 55+ and looking for an active adult community, you need to explore Heather Gardens. The landscaping is lush, and the buildings are all surrounding the 9-hole golf course.
There are several housing options within Heather Gardens - townhomes, low-rise buildings & high-rise buildings.
- Located on 198 acres
- 2,426 total units within community
- 35 multi-story buildings (3-6 floors)
- 252 Country Place patio homes
- 64 townhomes
- Units range from 779 square feet to 2,412 square feet
- 39 elevators
- 102 stairwells
- Secure building
- Within minutes to Cherry Creek State Park for biking, hiking, boating, swimming, fishing
- Within minutes of lite rail
Want to be sure there is plenty to do? There is a huge list of things to do, but here is a small list -
- Swimming pools, auditorium, workshops, bridge, poker, ping pong
- 9 hole Executive Golf Course
- 30,000 square foot Community Center
- Trips scheduled to the theater, Central City & dancing
- Here is the calendar for activities scheduled
Here is some information about the real estate within Heather Gardens as of August 2014 -
- HOA fees range from $301 to $460 depending on building, size of unit and floor and includes Pool, building exterior maintenance with roof, building insurance, fitness center, heat, snow removal, tennis courts, water/sewer and trash collection.
- Garage - Units are deeded with either 1 or 2 spaces, has cowboy storage units
- Pets are allowed
- Units range in price from $90,000 to $281,000, with average sales price being $165,897
- 92% of community is owner occupied
- Average days on market is 37 days
- Some units have mountain views, or golf course views
- Units were built from 1972 or 1986
- Sellers have seen 98.49% of list price
Want to know what is currently available in Heather Gardens --- here are all the current active listings. I have sold several units within Heather Gardens, let me know how I can be of assistance.