Greenfield Market News - Aurora, CO 80016 October 2013
Greenfield and Greenfield Estates are neighborhoods located in South Aurora. In this popular neighborhood you will find a few housing options - single family, townhomes and patio homes. These homes were built by Village Homes from 1995 to 2002. This is a pool community and has tennis courts, along with many trails throughout the community for walking and biking.
Here are some stats for the neighborhood of Greenfield for the month of October 2013:
- 3 homes sold - 35 average days on market & sellers have seen 95.79% to list price
- $397,917 average sales price
- $500,000 highest sales price, $330,000 lowest sales price
Here is what the current market is doing:
6 current listings - $429,950 to $625,000
- average days on market are 83
- 6 under contract - $275,000- $484,900
- average days on market are 49
Greenfield students attend Cherry Creek Schools -
Elementary - Rollings Hills
Middle School - Falcon Creek
High School - Grandview
If you would like to see the homes currently for sale - click here.