Greenfield and Greenfield Estates are neighborhoods located in South Aurora. In this popular neighborhood you will find a few housing options - single family, townhomes and patio homes. You will find homes in Greenfield were built by Village Homes from 1995 to 2002. This is a pool community and has tennis courts, a fishing pond along with many trails throughout the community for walking and biking.
Commuting to downtown is easy with the light rail located at Parker Road and I-225 or Arapahoe & I-25. It will be a 30 minute ride to work. This is also another option for events held at the convention center, downtown or attending plays at the DCPA.
Here are some stats for the neighborhood of Greenfield for the year of 2013:
- 20 homes sold - 36 average days on market & sellers have seen 99.25% to list price (2012 average DOM was 121 days and saw 98.12% to list price)
- $372,185 average sales price (increase from $362,436 from 2012)
- $625,000 highest sales price, $266,000 lowest sales price
- 2013 had NO short sales or bank foreclosures (2012 had one short sale and two bank foreclosures sell)
Here is what the current market is doing:
- 1 current listing - $619,000 in Greenfield Estates with 4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms/4 car
- this property has been on the market for 196 days to-date
- 1 under contract - $625,000
- this property was on the market for 99 days
This is a popular neighborhood, and inventory is very low. If you have thought about putting your home on the market, please let me know. To keep an eye out for current listings, here are the current active listings in Greenfield.