Buying a home will most likely be the largest purchase you will ever make. It is important to use a strong Buyer's Agent to assist you in this purchase. There is more that goes into this purchase beyond finding the right home. In a strong Seller's market, buyers must have their financing in order prior to starting the home search. The lender letter will need to accompany your offer, or your offer may not be considered. It will make your offer look stronger when there are multiple offers submitted.
Here are a few duties I provide to my buyers -
- Locate as many items on your Wish List as possible
- Listen to the needs of my buyer. Whether a buyer is 20 or 80, I gear the process towards my buyer.
- Set a buyer up on an MLS drip with active listings
- Stay within your Budget
- Advising when there are multiple offers in order to secure a home
- Give you advice as to resale once you find the home
- Prepare comparables to assure that the home will appraise
- Advise buyers of terms and price according to the market trends
- Write an offer that benefits my Buyer on electronic contracts
- Negotiate strongly on my buyers' behalf
- Have an excellent home inspector
- Guide buyers through the home inspection
- Keep lender full informed of the transaction and documents needed
- Keep buyer full informed
- Prepare buyer for closing
- Stay in touch after closing
I love working with buyers and attaining their goal of finding the right home (not just any home) and staying in touch to watch the new memories made in their new home!